Asia Fresh News

Asia Fresh Stories

Find the Perfect Ring (Size) Online via Innovative App

leave a comment »

ANTWERP, Belgium /PRNewswire/ —
Buying music, choosing travel destinations and browsing clothes: buying a diamond (engagement) ring online has never been so easy.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
BAUNAT ( this morning launched their newest tool, an innovative application for Android and iPhone users. While it assists the user in selecting the perfect ring, the uniqueness of this app lies in the fact that it allows users to measure their exact ring size thanks to the latest technologies. Furthermore, it’s also possible to create a realistic image of all rings, worn on the app’s user’s finger.
The launch of this innovative app strengthens BAUNAT’s position as the trendsetting jewellery brand.
The app can be downloaded in the App store and Google Play Store (Android) and is free of any cost.
The app is available in English and Chinese.
Note for editors
BAUNAT, an innovative Belgian diamond jewellery brand, was established in 2008 in Antwerp, the world centre of the diamond trade. The brand exports today already approx. 90% of its high end branded jewellery to more than 50 countries. Almost 90% of sales are concluded via E-boutique, available in 6 languages (NL-ES-DE-ENG-FR-CN with Portuguese to follow in 2013) and 4 currencies, while the remaining 10% is sold in the showrooms of Antwerp (diamond district) & Paris (16th district). Since August 2012 BAUNAT has also opened a branch in Hong Kong. New offices in India (2013), Geneva (2013), China (2014) & Brazil (2014) are planned for the coming years.

Source: Baunat

Written by asiafreshnews

February 14, 2013 at 11:51 am

Posted in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: